After spending 15 years in sales and marketing for brands like Marriott Corporation, Leadership formats like The Chick-fil-a Leadercast, Small Business and Tech Start-ups, I write to move people to action!
For the past 19 years, I have helped companies, teams and organizations both big and small determine their target market, gain new clients and create content that moves their people to action.
Whether you need blog content, executive summaries, email campaigns, marketing material, website copy, orginal articles, case studies, or sales sheets, I can help.
- Creator and Contributor for Travel Blog
- Wrote Mission Statement and Website Copy for Start-up Realestate Brokerage firm.
- Wrote Executive Summary for Tech Start-up, Berlin, Germany
- Brainstorming and Book Ideation for Doctor/Inventor, Los Angeles, CA
- Content Creator and Correspondent for HxGN Live Conference
- Website Blog Content Creation for Hexagon, Global
- Website Blog Creation for Deputy, USA
- Byline Ghost Writer for Deputy, USA
- Content Coordination for creative ebook :Pursuit Community
- Created and Wrote Sales Letters for Tendoto Systems and Dyslexia Fund Solutions
- Wrote email campaigns for Leadercast (formerly Chick-fil-A Leadercast)
- Wrote sales and marketing content for THP Creative Group, Sign Solutions, Adversource Promotional Products, Align Design Graphics Studio and THP Printing Services.
- Created and consistently publish on Putting the Pencil Down
- Published content for To Save a Life
- Written multiple original pieces for ibelieve.com, a Salem Media Company
- Featured articles such as What to remember when you are feeling worthless
- Book Marketing the Hope Heals Book, published by Zondervan in 2016
- Contributing writer for a book called Just Rise Up, A Call to Make Jesus Famous
- Published original content for Catalyst Conference
- Published original content for Establish Her
- Published original content on Live it Out blog
- Published original content on Devotional D
- Blog content republished weekly on Devotional D and Life Notes
- Content published on Chosen Conference blog
- Creative editing for a book called Not Quite Love published in 2015
- Published original content for Life Church International and Jamie Massey Ministries
- Content published for Judy House Ministry
The University of Findlay, Findlay, Ohio
BA, Interpersonal Communications and Public Relations, 1999
MBA, Course Work in Sports Event Marketing, 2000
Myers Briggs: ENFP
Right Path: Networker
Strength Finders: Ideation, Communication, Input, Activator, Individualization
StandOut Assessment: Stimulator and Influencer
Leadership Sales Executive
Leadercast (formerly known as Chick-fil-a Leadercast), Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
*Communicated and cast vision to community and church leaders to sell the Leadercast event globally.
*Developed host sites across a fifteen-state territory and advised over 250 clients on marketing and sponsorships for local community events.
*Sold Leadercast events and products to corporate HR divisions such as Apple, UPS, and Stryker Medical.
*Managed contract processes and negotiations for over 250 host sites each year.
*Created an employment program to help interns find and get jobs after being trained as Catalyst interns.
*Served in various capacities at the Catalyst Conference as employee of GiANT Impact 2009-2013.
Director of Corporate Marketing
THP Graphics Group, Atlanta, GA
*After 2 years as Director of Corporate Marketing, was entrusted by the CEO to also manage sales team.
*Led sales team of 6 people to meet sales targets despite it being a salary-based sales team without an incentive program.
*Directed the creative development and execution of the new strategic brand identity for a 30-year-old graphics company and 4 additional brand extensions including collateral, ad campaigns and partnerships.
*Formed alliances & managed sponsorships with American Marketing Association & Atlanta Ad Club.
Corporate Group Sales Manager
Marriott International/Renaissance Hotel Brand, Columbus, OH
*Recognized as top Sales Manager 2nd and 3rd quarters, 2005 (Top 15% of Marriott’s Sales Force).
*Developed and managed corporate relationships with organizations such as Cardinal Health, Nationwide Insurance, Kraft Foods, Tractor Supply Company and The Ohio State University.
*Devised strategy to prospect and close large contracts.
*Represented The Columbus, A Renaissance Hotel at various Marriott and client trade shows.
Creative Marketing Associates, Columbus, OH
*Won $900,000 in new business in 2003, which equated to 19% of Creative Marketing’s yearly revenue.
*Sold websites, brochures, analysis and other services to C-level executives.
*Achieved a 75% closing ratio, selling straight-commission marketing programs.
Director of Sales
F1 Energy Corporation, Columbus, OH
*Procured market share from Red Bull (leader in the central Ohio market). Gained 90 new accounts within first 9 months of F1 Energy’s operation 2001 – 2002.
*Created innovative sales tactics to achieve significant sales growth for new product in the US.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Findlay Inn & Conference Center, Findlay, OH
*Secured 16.5% of monthly revenue in 2001 by contracting with Cooper Tire and Rubber Company to shift 85% of all local business from competitors to Findlay Inn and Conference Center.
*Launched first website for property, which remains operational and oversaw the entire rebranding initiative and corporate identity.
Leader/Volunteer/Mentor – Vintage Church LA
Board Member – Establish Her Women’s Ministry
Leader/Facilitator – Cloud Walk Ministries
Prayer Team – Life Church International
Volunteer – Starting Point Ministry Buckhead Church
Volunteer – 4/10 Bridge service trip to Haiti
Board Member – American Marketing Association of Atlanta
Member – Association of Interactive Marketing, Atlanta
She Speaks Conference
John Maxwell’s 360 Degree Leader Workshop
Plywood People Social Innovations Conference 2010, 2011, 2012
Leadercast 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Catalyst Atlanta 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
American Marketing Association –Mentoring Program
Marriott’s Foundation of Leadership Program and Sales School
Washington Center Mass Communications Program
Disney Key to Success Program
The University of Kentucky Sports Marketing Academy
United Press International Internship Program